The Pareto principle (also known as the 80–20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
- The 80/20 Rule Applied to Web Design. WebdesignerDepot.
- The Pareto Principle and Your User Experience Work. Interaction Design Foundation.
- Pareto Principle-Based User Research. UX Magazine.
- Using the Pareto Principle to improve your user experience. Keep It Usable.
- Applying The Pareto Principle To The User Experience. Measuring U.